Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bugs Cups and Bowls

I'm excited to announce a new pattern for sale. It all started with an idea and now that I'm finished, I just have more inspirations from it.

Announcing Bugs Cups and Bowls


Eight variations of cups and bowls with 3 types of bugs: butterfly, insect, and spider. Each cup or bowl has 3 bug designs. To lay it out...

1 Cup has 3 butterflies
1 Cup has 3 insects
1 Cups has 3 spiders
1 Cups has 1 butterfly, 1 insect, and 1 spider


...and the same with the bowls.

The cups are great for scrap yarn, buttons, other small items, even a water bottle cover. I like to use the bowls for balls of yarn, WIP's, the kids' gloves by the door with my keys and wallet, etc. Someone even mentioned adding handles to these and making them baskets.

8 patterns for $2.00. You can find it in my Ravelry store and my Etsy Shop using the links at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment